Monday, November 8, 2010

FINALLY.......... he got a deer!

Sophia has been into taking pictures, so these are her shots. Of course we had to have our Jessie the toy story doll with in the shots. That's another story. Not bad Sophia:-)

Eric got a 9 pointer last night, second day of opener. He had to stay home with sick kids the first day of opener, (SHOCK I KNOW) Sophia was sick and quarantined to the house, while I had to work that day. I guess this was a good trade off! He is really excited, we had to dress the kids up in Camo to go see the deer. Finnegan could care less and took pics with dad, Sophia on the other hand wanted nothing to do with it or to go near it unless she was taking pics.

1 comment:

Cassi said...

Congrats Eric! I heard and was asked if you sent me pictures on my phone. NO! Why would Chelle send me pictures?!