Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Sophi, mommy date....

Sophia and I have dates, she gets to pick where we go. It's so much fun for both of us. She seems to always pick the Mall of America! Her favorite place to go is Sephora and look at all the makeup, pick things up, try things on, talk with the girls that work there. They all loved her talking about makeup! I may have created a monster! I let her pick any ride she wanted to, and this is what she picked, a 1$ merry-go-round ride. It sure didn't last long. I think she has her mom's fear of rides! She is all girl and loves clothes, jewelery, shoes. Needless to say Sophi takes about a good half hour or more to get dressed in the morning. It is always and adventure.... the days of me picking out her cute little outfits are over. She is definitely independent and that's a wonderful thing. Many more mommy and Sophi dates to come. My little girl is growing up so fast!!

No comments: