Thursday, September 23, 2010

Rain, rain.........RAIN

It feels like we have gotten so much rain this last week.... oh wait we have. Lets just say Sophia's little kitty pool had about 3in of water in it and now I looked since last Wednesday it is overflowing. There are roads closed everywhere and it just keeps coming. Good day for movies with the kids. One is napping the other is watching toy story and we have peace and quiet! Now if I only had caffeine!

This weekend we are hoping to do, garage sales, apple orchard, Church at Hosanna with my parents and some birthday shopping for little Miss Sophia. I just can't believe that she is going to be three on Tuesday! Where has this time gone:-((((

We also sure miss Eric, he has been hunting in Montana this week with my brother Mike and my Uncle Gary is the guide. Hi Gary and Gaynelle!!!!

Stay Dry everyone!!!!!!!!

No comments: