Monday, September 20, 2010

We had a great summer, wow did it fly by. The kids keep growing every day and are keeping us on our toes!

Finnegan,

He is now 9.5 months old. He is 23lbs 4oz and is 28in long. He loves to eat, eat, eat! I am still making my own baby food and he has been eating some table food too. He loves it all. Only thing I have to hide in his food is green beans and peas. He is such a happy laid back little guy. We LOVE him so much, he is a great addition to our family. Finnegan is crawling and pulling him self up. We think he should be walking in no time. Where have the last nine months gone? He is still a big momma's boy which I LOVE!

Sophia,

Miss Sophia is also growing like crazy. She is almost three, one week to go. She of course amazes us how much she still talks. It's like she is almost three trapped in a teenagers body some days! Good and Bad. She loves to entertain Finnegan and play with him. She is a great, sweet mini mommy. They will have there moments, it's a brother sister thing I guess. I'm just amazed that she is going to be three, three! WOW! She will be starting dance class next month and is really excited for that. We were going to start her in pre-school this year but decided to wait. She is by all means ready, but she would have had to have three years before kindergarten. We may do some ECFE classes in town this year, we miss that Hosanna doesn't have her class this year, she loved it there! Other than that she loves, movies, outside, dressing up and of course talking you're ear off. She got her ears pierced the other day, shed a couple tears and told the lady on the way out, "Thanks for piercing my ears I love them". We then went back to my work so she could show everyone there, and then on the way home she had to have the rear view mirror down so she could see her ears. She has been asking to have them done, and she did great. She also told me that she gets earrings for her Birthday now! Oh Sophia!!

Hope you all had a great summer, we (I) love Fall her so I will enjoy it while it lasts! Because we all no what comes next..................................

No comments: